200+ Dog Food Recipes OMG!

Yeah, I am here and was about going to tell you how most commercial dog foods are not all that dog friendly. Yet, I decided not to insult your intelligence and give you some lame pitch like those other people.

All I need to ask is, are you simply looking for some good wholesome dog food recipes that are made from home ingredients?
I will tell you, however, about how my Dachshund was 15 lbs overweight even though she received 1/2 cup of commercial brand diet dog food and baking it fresh and having the ingredients in my control took 10 lbs off her in thirty days. And that is feeding her that same 1/2 cup of food per day and her next Vet appointment he "told me good job she looks good and healthy".

It's quite well known that how many of our friends are overweight and these recipes are a way you can get him or her fit and trim.

I can also tell you the same story in reverse with one of my Coonhounds who never seemed to keep up to weight, homemade food empowered me to grasp the good quality of ingredients to not only put on weight but also put it on him the right way, just like humans dogs can get heart disease from having to much fat.

So I encourage you, from dog lover to another, to spend a little of your time and make better use of that dog food budget on getting these dog food recipes today.